Come and Try NLP
If you are interested in learning more about NLP then our ‘Come and Try’ event is for you! Just $39
In this seminar you will get a taste of the personal transformation techniques that can help you design the life you want.
Discover how you can reach your personal and professional goals, have productive relationships and radiant health. See how you can create the future of your dreams!
Our Come and Try course uses Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) which is the foundation of personal development techniques and communication skills around the world. NLP is used by all sorts of people including (politicians) Barack Obama, sports people (Venus Williams) and motivational speakers (Tony Robbins).
This evening workshop will give you an insight into some of the most powerful transformation tools on the planet. This potentially life changing course is valued at $330.
Here’s what you can expect from the
- Come and hear why people value NLP as a personal and professional development tool
- Learn what it means to be empowered
- Understand why some goals work and others fail
- See a demonstration of how to change a negative belief
- Walk through the ‘Alignment Process’ for aligning all levels of being so that you connect passion and
enthusiasm toward what everyou are trying to achieve.
- Work on ‘Putting a Goal into Your Future’ – a powerful way to encode a future outcome on your unconscious mind so that your unconscious mind is working 24 hours a day on your behalf to achieve your goal.
5.45pm Arrive, grab a drink and workbook
6.00pm Welcome and introductions
6.15pm Value of NLP Presuppositions
6.30pm Goal Setting
7.00pm Set a
7.45pm Belief Change
8.15pm Alignment Process
8.45pm Upcoming courses and questions
Monday 6th November 2017 (Booked out)
Monday 18th December
Lounge on Gibson, Bowden
77 Gibson Street Bowden
Peter Radcliffe, qualified NLP Practitioner